Leicon Notley have a proud history of fabrication going back nearly 50 years with the commencement of Notley and Co (1971)
Workshop Fabrication and Assembly includes:
- Process piping to AS4041, ASME IX
- Mild steel cement lined (MSCL) pipework
- Structural fabrication to AS1554
- Stainless steel pipework and fabrication
- Aluminium Fabrication to AS1665
- Plastic pipework in PVC, CPVC, ABS, HDPE & PP using buttwelding, socket and electrofusion, extrusion and solvent cement and welding techniques.
- Manufacture and assembly of membrane filtration, reverse osmosis and chemical dosing skids.
- Manufacture of pump skids
- Manufacture of complete prefabricated water treatment facilities housed in sea containers or steel framed sandwich panels buildings ready for shipping to site.
All works are completed under the scrutiny of our own Australian Standard qualified Welding Supervisors and Inspectors.
Our premises include 8000m2 spread over 2 adjacent Balcatta properties. This includes extensive office, fabrication warehouse and construction facilities, enabling us to deliver a wide range of fabrication and assembly types.