Leicon Notley operates an extensive range of well managed plant and equipment
Some of our plant and equipment includes the following:
- Service location equipment – vacuum excavation, cable locators, ground penetrating radar
- Welding and fabrication equipment – fixed and mobile plant, all main welding processes, saws, drills, presses and the like
- Plastic welding and fabrication equipment – butt, socket, electrofusion and extrusion
- Confined space and working at heights equipment – fall injury prevention systems, davits, gas detection equipment
- Excavators – 1.7 and 2.5T
- Trucks – various sizes including large cranes
- Cranage – 14T Franna and 10T BHB
- Extensive yard and workshop facilities including forklifts, overhead crane
Based in Balcatta with over 8,000m2 including housing for our extensive plant and equipment, we are able to effectively deliver a diverse range of projects.
Leicon Notley have the experience and personnel to complete works locally and across remote Western Australia. Additionally we have ongoing relationships with a number of quality subcontractors and suppliers across a number of areas.